Dodge hit its stride in 1969 with a whole new line of big cars with new “fuselage” styling and the first of the aero cars aimed at wresting the NASCAR championship away from Ford. The Charger Daytona won its namesake race in the hands of Bobby Isaac and swept the first four places. The Daytona featured a two-foot long extended nose cone, a three-foot high rear wing and curved back glass, like the more subdued Charger 500. Later on, Isaac would set a closed course record of 201.104 mph.
Visually, the regular production 1969 Dodge Charger changed little from 1968, apart from a divided grille and horizontal taillights. Perhaps the most recognizable ’69 Charger is the #01 General Lee of the TV show “The Dukes of Hazzard,”.
There were 432 Charger Hardtops produced.
This is Number 1 of 2 F6 ‘Bright Green Metallic’ Registered.
1 of 1 Hemi Charger’s in F6 Bright Green Metallic with a 4 speed.
Frame off rotisserie complete nut and bolt restoration in ’99-’00.
Galen Govier certified.
- 3 Speed Wipers with Washer
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- 150 MPH Speedometer
- AM Stereo Radio with 8 Track Tape Player
- Bucket Seats
- Charger Rally Instrument Cluster
- Console Mounted Hurst Shifter
- Deluxe Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Drip Rail & Body Belt (Wheel Openings) Moldings
- Dual Exhaust
- Dual Quad Carburetors
- Front Disc Brakes
- Full Gauges
- HD Shocks
- Hemi Leaf Springs
- Hemi Suspension
- Hemi Sway Bar
- Hemi Torsion Bars
- In Hood Turn Signal Indicators
- Light Package
- Maximum Cooling Package
- Outside Remote Chrome Mirror
- Performance Axle Package
- Power Brakes
- Power Disc Front Brakes
- Power Steering
- R/T Package
- Stripe Delete (R/T Emblems)
- Super Track Pak Dana 60 rear-end
- Tach / Clock (Tic tock tach)
- Tinted Windshield